Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Disclaimer - a Must Read

Hello Stalkers,
Inception:-
Getting myself hooked onto blogosphere would require nothing less than an event to be raise by an handler(pardon me for using computer science terminology...event are raised when something deviates from the expected/normal). One reason being 99% of people write stuff on blogs to flaunt about success, demonstrate their skill set , grieve about things that went wrong , exhibit how tech savvy they are.,etc ...the list goes on. i would add my name to this list before any one else does, because i m no different. We as humans are attention seekers. Success of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook serves enough evidence.We are content providers. Another reason for not indulging into writing business was i don't let people read my poker face to get to my thoughts ...being predictable adds to my disadvantage. Amidst all this, setting an outlet to my feelings on such a public platform was as devastating as unleashing the demon within me. By now i must have got you thinking, what is it that i want ? why am i preaching? ...purpose... there is one .... As a computer scientist i try to reason out stuff like all others do and most of the time nature comes to rescue. "Nature teaches us to leave traits...foot-prints on life u led...set examples [right/wrong] for rest to follow/adapt". So this is my Momento ... my walk through moments of my life ....relevance does not count for. Incidences narrated here are my reflections upon how i perceived certain things /situations/people i came across during my lifetime and i am aware that i need not be right about them. At this point in time, u are free to leave this blog and move on .... or get inspired and start your own ...because by doing so you are giving others a chance to know you for the time they could not spend with you ..By the end of it you would have become an architect of immortal digital reminiscence which you and your loved ones will treasure, even in times you never see....

No comments:

Post a Comment